Transportation, Haulage and Warehousing
Our unique understanding of the issues facing the above sectors allows us to design innovative risk solutions for businesses operating in the logistics industry.
Our portfolio of haulage business extends from the owner operator to fleets operating in excess of 500 vehicles – including a significant portion of large units. These include, but are not limited to, logistical risks that have:
- UK and Continental Exposure
- Carriage of Hazardous Goods / Chemicals
- Abnormal Loads (by weight or by size)
- Tanker Haulage
- Storage and Warehousing
- Pallet Network Exposure
- Refrigerated units
We have a considerable depth of experience in the various sectors that make up this market segment including but not limited to, Haulage, Fleet, Taxi and Self-drive hire operators
We provide a range of tailored services that include:
- Proactive Claims Management — including our market-leading claims reporting and on-line claims tracking facility.
- 24 Hour Claims Reporting Helpline.
- Dedicated Claims Handler.
- Nominated Loss Adjusters.
- Uninsured Loss Recovery as standard.
- Employee risks — helping organisations achieve significant reductions in the direct and indirect costs of employee injuries, absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Insurance programme design and placement — tailored to ensure the most cost-effective risk transfer solution.
- Project financing — reducing risk by using insurance mechanisms.
- Fleet management — including accident management service, driver training and fleet risk control.
Our Other Key Sectors
Property Owners, Developers & Investors/Managing Agents
Our market leading Property Division combines specialist knowledge in meeting the particular requirements of the property sector.
The challenges and demands of the construction industry require a broker who is conversant with your activities, contracts and varying insurance requirements: we work closely with you to keeping abreast of your changing requirements.