Chartered Insurance Broker Status
Coeus Insurance Management Ltd are delighted to confirm that in 2013 we were awarded the prestigious Chartered Insurance Broker designation by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and continue to hold this designation today. This is the industry’s gold standard for firms of insurance brokers.
When you use a Chartered firm you are dealing with proven professionals demonstrating a commitment to delivering the highest professional level of knowledge, advice and ethical practice.
The CII is empowered by the Privy Council to award Chartered status, and the award is only made in deserving cases. And while Chartered titles are steeped in history, they remain the benchmark of professional excellence and integrity.
Only 3% of the UK’s premier insurance broking firms qualify for Chartered status.
Why should you use a Chartered Insurance Broker?
- We have satisfied rigorous criteria relating to professional qualifications and ethical good practice as laid down by The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- You can be confident you are dealing with one of UK’s leading firms that are wholly committed to providing you with the best possible advice, service and support
- We ensure our staff acquire and retain the necessary knowledge and skills to deliver highest quality advice
- We work in an ethical manner, placing client’s interests first
- We have core values and business practises that align with the CII code of ethics
- We adhere to the CII’s continuing professional development requirements; ensuring staff keep skills set up to date.
- Over 90 % of staff Coeus Insurance Management are members of CII
- With fewer than 100 brokers UK wide obtaining chartered status we are in a position to provide our clients with a unique and professional service offering, differentiating us from other brokers in the market
If you wish to know more about how using a Chartered firm can ensure you get the best possible advice, service, and support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Chartered titles awarded by the CII are steeped in history, but they remain today’s “gold standard” of excellence and integrity. –